Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Facebook Introduction~

This is a new season of 'Jubilee' for me. The year of Jubilee was declared every 50 years in the ancient days of the Jewish people.
All accounts were cleared, debts were forgiven & all the slaves or indentured servants were set free. I hit a milestone in my life this year when I celebrated 50 years of travelling around the sun!


I have started a blog to share my journey. Are you with me? Jesus is my savior, redeemer, my inspiration and so much more! He is my all in all. Jesus is my Jubilee!! He says that 'whoever is not with me is against me & whoever doesn't gather with me scatters.' I am done with the 'scattering' in my life. So let the 'gathering' commence!!

Buckle up for the ride, kids!! It's gonna be fun, I promise.


Every entry will have a signature....***This I know.
In the sweet childrens hymn we have all heard, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so". Jesus LOVES ME!! And He loves YOU!! This is the crescendo of this effort. He is my source & my summit~~~ I seek to glorify Him in all that I do.
***This I know