Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Rising Tides Lift All the Boats

Welcome to the journey with me!! It has been quite a ride for me up to this point & I have wanted to start a blog for awhile. But for whatever excuses I have not done it before.   I believe that you can make excuses OR make it happen & we all have this glorious choice every single day!
But THIS is a new day for me! This is a new start, a new beginning, an "AVIV" in the Hebrew!! "Aviv" means springtime! Yes, it is a new season, & if I am willing to put in the effort, God is blessing every step I take.
I am planning on making my entries as the Spirit leads me. SO for this late Friday nite in September at the beginning of  the "Autumnal Equinox", I must respect my body's limitations & get some restful sleep.
Come walk with me & let's learn together to listen & obey His Holy Spirit. I want nothing more & nothing less that what God has in store for me!
***This I know!!