Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Forgiveness is Key~


This is a worksheet from a Healing Service I attended recently...
The 2 friends I attended with are sisters in the Lord who are closer to me than my own kinfolk. It was an evening basking in heaven!
I have endured many unthinkable brutal betrayals in my life. I choose to forgive those who have intentionally inflicted enormous pain on me. There is tremendous freedom in this will-full decision. Take the time to answer this & be completely honest with it, afterall, God already knows our hearts! As I follow these steps I see the fingerprints of God. When we pray "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us", it is imperative to let 'em off the hook! ***This I know!
PS. If you can' read this clearly, contact me via email & I will send you the enlarged copy. Whatever you do, do not waste another day in unforgiveness & bitterness!Posted by Picasa