Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Big Family is a Blessing!

"Many people have said to me, 'What a pity you had such a big family to raise. Think of the novels & short stories & poems you never had time to write because of that.' And I looked at my children & said, "These are my poems. These are my short stories." ---Olga Masters

Some of them are comedies, some are mysteries, some are epic novels waiting for the screenplay, some are still in outline form, but all are, like me, a work in progress. Guess which one is a limerick whose 1st verse ends with 'Nantucket'? 

This is one of numerous prayers penned by St. Paul in the new testament. "Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1Thess 5:23 NAB Thanks be to God!! ***This I know!!