Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Daily Attitude Action Plan


I have this text framed hanging where I see it regularly....
It is from Rich "Mr. Pos" Wilkins so please don't think this is original.
But it is good stuff nonetheless!!
I try my best to live by these prinicples:

Its an Acronym:
*A---Always making today my best day~~~Psalm 118:24
*T---Taking pride in a job well done~~~Philipians 1:27
*T---Treating others with respect~~~Ephesians 4:32
*I---Isolating my negative thoughts~~~Philipians 4:32
*T---Treating tasks as opportunities~~~Ephesians 5:15-16
*U---Utilizing my talents everyday~~~Matthew 25:29
*D---Doing the job right the first time~~~2 Peter 2:20
*E---Expecting POSitive outcomes daily~~~Mark 11:24
*S---Speaking well of others everyday~~~Ephesians 4:29
Indeed, Life is Good today! Make it count!
***This I know!