Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Restoration Season Continuing

I sent several cards this week to some of my closest & dearest friends...
Tonite I got this e-mail from one especially precious & dear friend. She is Darla who is the most recent friend who has returned to me. I am excited to see what will be unfolding for us in the coming months!  ***This I know!!!

"Season of Turning Homeward, Inward 
and the Season of Gratitude...
and yes, for special people like you too...

Thank you Carolyn, for the tea and card...and I often wonder why God was so
gracious with our paths...and crossing them again...

Our determination to walk with God in obedience and seeking His Will - we will
find how our energy, enthusiasm and faith can profit our Lord, church,
and family.

We both are full of opposite talents and skills...
you can not boil water without electricity, stove, cooking pot and water...
each item very different but needing all 4  to get the end result...boiling water

We can help each other. God crossed our paths in order for our lives
to reach a "Holy Balance". I believe that with my whole heart... 

Girlfriend, I will be at the beach tomorrow...and I will call you tomorrow evening...

Thank you for being Carolyn,

I love my card and it will lie next to me tonight,

Good Night and Love,

Darla~"